Well its almost 9am and i still havent been to bed yet.I'm exhausted but my eyes wont stay shut, my mind just keeps raceing.I had a friend call me around 5am and right of the bat i knew something was wrong cause this person is usually in bed by then.They were just out walking around and needed someone to talk to..vent to.Sometimes it hurts me to help friends because i want them to be happy and when i see them hurting or just unhappy it sucks..especially my close friends.My mind is raceing at the speed of light and i cant slow it down.I feel sick and i keep thinking about that past and i shouldnt be.Its called the past for a reason.Grrr...i wanna try to go lay down but i highly doubt i'd fall asleep i would probably just end up stareing at the ceiling..i dont know..but my back hurts...i will probably be asleep most of the day..i hope not but its possiable..i will probably write more later.Peace.Take care...
No comments:
Post a Comment